Accountable for technology P&L (software engineering, next-generation infrastructure, data & analytics) establishing go to market strategies, driving solutions, recruiting, practice management, and operational aspects of our business.
· Sets and leads overall strategic mission and vision for the Phoenix Technology Enablement as well as Data & Analytics.
· Drives practice direction, offerings, large and complex solutions and collaboration with internal Slalom technology partners (Slalom build, et al)
· Oversees staffing, retention, and career management for direct reports; providing meaningful and frequent feedback
· Supports the GM's management of overall market operation
· Works with Marketing Manager to shape and execute on technology marketing strategy to increase brand recognition by attending various industry or functional meetings, forums, publications, sponsor/speak at industry events and/or client workshops etc.
· Oversees recruiting process consistent with the office diversity goals and is ultimately responsible for candidate selections
· Develops collaborative relationships with other departments (e.g., HR, IT, F&A, Slalom Build, Slalom Field Teams, Office Operations) to ensure support for internal team, consultants and clients
· Champions knowledge management across technology practices. Establishes processes and direction for the archiving of client working materials and post project completion marketing/sales collateral
· Maintains a strong network in the market place to promote the Slalom brand
· Enhances the Company's culture, and exemplifies our shared values on a day-to-day basis
· Champions continuous technical education and growth for all team members.
· Actively participates in multi-market technology leadership summits, and other national forums.
· 15+ years management/leadership experience
· Previous P&L experience for a $15M or greater technology consulting practice
· Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Proven track record of client/employee satisfaction
· Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully across all levels of the organization
· Servant Leader