Responsible for developing business and delivering project scopes within a specified geographic region under our Senior Managing Director and ensuring that project requirements are being met for each client.
Essential Job Duties:
- Support broker business development.
- Continually assess projects and staff alignment to ensure department success and efficiency.
- Advise local market leaders on local construction pricing/schedule/delivery.
- Generate asset optimization recommendations & programming materials.
- Determine project requirements and budgets.
- Determine project schedules and/or feasibility of pre-determined schedules.
- Responsible for overall project management responsibilities to the client, from project initiation through completion.
- Assess project needs and resources available to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Implement set standards throughout the specific project.
- Coordinate all project meetings – inclusive of any necessary vendors and/or subcontractors.
- Monitor all phases of a project and promptly addresses any changes to the original scope of services and the impact to the project schedule and budget.
- Review and approve all contractor pay requests.
- Provide any necessary project closeout.
- Provide accurate project documentation and records maintenance.
- Maintain all historical data on projects for future projections and project budgeting.
- Adhere to all set company and client policies and procedures.
- Producing and implementing the quality control procedures/manual.
- Determine and implement "best practices"
- Randomly auditing reports across the network.
- Client facing – involvement with any specific appraisal or value issues, discussions regarding valuation issues/topics within the industry, and overall availability to support client needs, including the ability to pitch and close project management business
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree – preferably in Architecture, Design, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum 10 years related experience. Some construction management experience required.
- Knowledge and extensive work experience in the field of design and construction.
- Understanding and knowledge of any necessary regulations, in which work is being performed, to ensure compliance.
- May perform other duties as assigned.