At Charles Schwab, we believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client's goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of 'own your tomorrow' every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
The Managing Director, Offer Management will lead the Offer Management vertical as part of the Income Solutions Product Management team as a validated leader who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting environment. This role provides you the opportunity to lead pivotal initiatives for Fixed Income and Insurance, and will be largely focused on innovations within Annuities for at least the first 2-3 years.What you are good at
What you have
- Develop roadmap & execute on the strategic vision for Schwab's growing Annuity business, for both the retail and RIA channels
- Ideation, evaluation and implementation of innovative and ground-breaking ideas; resolving how best to drive scale and results through digital integration
- Lead a team of 2-3 direct reports; potential for team to grow in coming months
- Be an activator, continually passionate about how to increase field participation and engagement
- Passionate to be both a leader and a standout team member who is able to handle and collaborate with internal partners to drive success
- BA/BS required, MBA, highly preferred
- 10-15+ years of work experience leading teams in a product leader/owner and/or business strategy role
- Expertise of the Annuity industry, business, products, etc., with an understanding of "where the puck is going".
- Extensive knowledge of current regulatory requirements and state laws related to annuity products is helpful
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to formulate compelling vision and strategy and translate that to meaningful roadmaps and results
- Leadership and relationship-building skills, including the ability to build consensus with key partners, work optimally in a cross-functional/highly matrixed organization, and handle by influence.
- Ability to influence and collaborate across multiple levels of the organization
- Consistent track record in the effective planning and delivery of results to clients (internal or external)
- Talent Magnet - ability to recruit, develop, retain high performers