Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
About Newmark’s Global Corporate Services Practice:
The Newmark Knight Frank (“NKF”) Global Corporate Services (“GCS”) model combines strategy and execution within a unified team. This integrated platform is crucial to the effective optimization of clients’ internal corporate real estate functions. Our approach has proven that by developing strategies with a clear understanding of the execution phase, and managing the implementation of those plans from beginning to end, we can achieve optimal results for our clients.
GCS Practice is currently seeking a Director/Managing Director who can work collaboratively with our service line leaders, subject matter experts and NKF's extensive brokerage network to develop industry leading solutions that address the strategic, operational and business process needs of our corporate real estate client base. Candidates for the Global Strategy position will be tasked to deliver services around the following areas: Location Strategy, Site Selection, Labor Market Analytics, and Economic Development Consulting Services. Specializing in global location strategy projects, will work with clients on multiple and challenging site selection engagements, assisting clients in every stage of a deal; from inception and strategy development, to community and labor due diligence, to negotiating credits and incentives.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide sales support for key pursuits and business development activities.
- Develop and grow business relationships with brokers, business alliances, vendors, and clients.
- Subject matter expert in guiding clients in area(s) of specialization.
- Be attentive to client’s requirements and effectively communicate the value proposition for services offered.
- Consolidate and report trends in subject areas including industry trends and labor market evaluations.
- Create decision tools and model building.
- Conduct primary and secondary research for business development and project support.
- Prepare financial analysis/business case development of presentations to support recommendations and opportunities
- Responsible for leading and executing multiple projects.
- Manage projects through processing large quantities of data and information and producing concise conclusions and readily understood presentations.
- Create strategic alliances with brokers throughout the NKF network who are committed to providing client advocacy through the consultative and implementation services our firm provides.
- May perform other duties as required.
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Tax, Urban & Regional Planning, Economics, Law, Real Estate or Economic Development.
- MBA or other specialized master’s degreepreferred.
- Minimum of 5years of experience.
- Experience in a management consulting environment.
- Problem solving, analytical, research and client service skills.
- An ability to develop highly creative solutions to complex issues.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex topics to clients.
- Proficiency with technology and client service tools; PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Word and VISIO/CAD CAM related project management and process mapping packages.
- Ability to work effectively in large teams and independently.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.