Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Managing Director to join our Economic and Valuation Services practice.
- Play a key role in developing our Economic and Valuation Services practice by managing and delivering valuation services
- Review and analyze U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial statements
- Research publicly traded comparable companies
- Build, manage, direct, and monitor multiple client engagements teams while maintaining active communication with clients in an effort to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction
- Lead, participate in and contribute to market and business development activities external to the firm; including identifying and pursuing new potential client service opportunities by collaborating with KPMG’s Audit and Advisory practices
- Contribute to the growth, experience, and institutional knowledge of the Economic and Valuation Services practice staff level team members
- Ten plus years of experience selling and delivering valuation engagements.
- Graduate degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics from an accredited college/university and/or relevant professional designation
- Experience with valuations of business entities and intangible assets, purchase price allocations, analyzing goodwill and long lived asset impairment, supporting a company’s value for bidding or asking price plans, litigation support and financial analysis and research
- Demonstrated track record of business development with the ability to develop and maintain existing internal and external client relationships and help build new relationships with key targets
- Experience leading multiple engagements and client service teams as well as developing and mentoring staff within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to evaluate and articulate complex information
Requisition #: 33361