Chicago, IL 60601
Industry: Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 49 days ago
The Managing Director is responsible for utilizing their vast operational knowledge to identify and implement solutions for Health Solution's clients. He/she works onsite with our various operational specialists and supports them by gathering and analyzing relevant data. This person will lead a team of Consultants to enhance a targeted Financial Operations improvement service as an expansion to our existing Performance Improvement, Turnaround and Restructuring capabilities. Build and cultivate client relationships while expanding the FTI Healthcare client portfolio.
• Exhibit personal leadership skill and ability.
• Provide project management and client management expertise as needed.
• Use financial expertise to extract pertinent data for initiative-based analysis.
• Analyze data specific to financial operations for potential savings and improvement opportunities,.
• Develop credit enhancement strategies and work with creditors, debtors, or other parties in interest in credit negotiations.
• Compile data along with information gathered from key interviews to formulate an assessment document.
• Develop proposals and pitch material
• Develop business cases
• Deliver a quality work product within established time frames.
• Capable of developing rapport and credibility with all client stakeholders
• Assist in and in some cases lead efforts to generate revenue and originate new client relationships
• Mentor and develop junior staff
• Refine and develop methodologies and outputs
• Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience, with a focus in Finance in a healthcare environment, preferably as a former CFO or similar.
• Experience in as many healthcare sectors as possible
• Bachelor's degree required
• Must be willing to travel weekly, on occasion, as much as four days/week (i.e., at least 80%)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• CPA, CFA, MBA, FACHE preferred
• Experience should encompass all aspects of finance management, strategy and operations, with a focus on managing healthcare providers through complex change, including acquisitions, divestitures, diligence, credit renegotiation and various financial improvement tactics.
• Experience in a distressed business environment
• Demonstrated experience and competency with regard to developing, managing and growing C-suite relationships
• Prior consulting experience in a nationally recognized professional services firm preferred
Valid Through: 2019-9-26