Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been creating luxury communities, now building in 50+ geographic markets across a wide range of product lines, including luxury residences, luxury rentals, and premier student living.
We seek to provide homeowners with not only the best quality homes in the best locations across the U.S., but also with the most consistent delivery of unforgettable luxury experiences.
For three years in a row, Toll Brothers has been named World’s Most Admired Home Building Company in Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies survey. Learn more about what makes us an industry leader.
What is the opportunity?
The Managing Director of Culture & Brand Awareness (MDCBA) will report to the CEO and play a central role in the continued development and growth of the unique brand and culture of Toll Brothers, a key to our success over the last 50 years. As a member of the senior management team, the MDCBA will work with senior leaders to define a set of goals to further enhance our company culture as we continue to grow and diversify and then develop and execute a strategy to achieve those goals.
What are the role's primary responsibilities?
- Work with senior leaders to define and codify our culture, core brand values, and desired norms and behaviors in a way that is authentic to our brand and history
- Serve as the cultural leader of the brand, leading through personal example and integrity, ensuring that the culture is vibrant and alive, driving pride in performance, motivating leadership and the entire workforce to align with brand mission and values, while creating cohesion among all supporting functions to the brand
- Champion and lead the strategy for consistently building, reinforcing, and safeguarding the Toll Brothers culture with a focus on the following activities:
- Working with other department leaders (e.g. HR, Marketing, etc.) to shape the culture through the development of strategies and initiatives that reinforce the company's culture and values via existing employee processes such as recruiting, onboarding, development, communications, and recognition
- Developing mechanisms to identify and share stories which celebrate examples of employees and leaders "living the brand"
- Monitoring the culture through through periodic assessments, formal or informal, and staying on top of the evolution and development of the culture so that it stays true to the original principles and values
- Work with HR to establish a leadership development program to ensure that Toll Brothers' leaders are effective, collaborative, and consistently taking actions that are in line with Toll Brothers values, our culture, and our shared behavioral expectations and are effective at mentoring others to do the same
2017 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Three Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
Does this describe you?
- You are an engaging people person who enjoys leading change, and who is passionate about building cultures in which employees live and breathe the brand promise.
- You are a self-starter who can prioritize multiple projects, who thrives under tight deadlines, and who has fanatical attention to detail.
- You have five or more years of relevant experience with a premier luxury brand.
- You have superb analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills.
If this describes you, we want to hear from you!
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!