We aim to help you figure out exactly where you see yourself in our business. Whatever your passion, we will support you in getting the skills necessary to make your mark.
Execute a comprehensive new business development plan targeted to Asset-Based Lending opportunities. Responsible for contributing to the team’s growth and profitability with extensive focus on new clients, developing referral sources and deepening of existing relationships through client cross sell activities. Focus on evaluating/structuring prospective asset-based and term loan transactions within established SNB credit risk parameters.
Embrace and deliver Sterling National Bank Brand Values and Core Competencies in everyday interaction. Exhibit ethical behavior and integrity in everyday business conduct.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing/selling program targeted to asset-based lending opportunities. Develop/maintain extensive network of business contacts, community leaders, executive management clients, prospect opportunities and referral sources, in order to generate revenue.
- Maximize team profitability through the maintenance of high quality loan portfolio; responsible for relationship review and overall relationship profitability.
- Support Team Leader/Senior Managing Director with growing/retaining relationship for targeted client group by coordinating and supporting all aspects of relationship; ensure appropriate resources are dedicated to facilitate successful outcome.
- Develop and deliver effective proposals for presentation to existing and potential clients.
- Exercise credit judgment consistent with the department goals; monitor and evaluate credit worthiness of clients.
- Lead team interaction with operations and product group; plan and manage implementation process of new products with client to ensure smooth transition.
- Responsible for negotiating loans according to established guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
Who We Want
- For this position, you must have at least 8 years of experience managing banking relationships in Asset Based Lending.
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Ability to build and expand trusting relationships and partnerships.
- Knowledge of banking regulations, lending policies, procedures and techniques and well demonstrated understanding of loan risk factors a plus.
- Knowledge of credit and financial analysis techniques and accounting is a plus.
- Exceptional business development skills.