$150K — $200K *
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who we’re looking for
Toyota Financial Services (TFS) is the mobility finance solution provider for Toyota and Lexus in North America and other non-affiliated partners.
The TFS Legal Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated attorney with 5+ years of experience in auto or consumer finance servicing. The servicing attorney will provide advice on a broad array of consumer finance issues, including compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations. The attorney will also provide legal servicing support for our Private Label business.
Reporting to the Assistant General Counsel, the person in this role will support the Corporate Legal department's objectives.
What you’ll be doing
• Partnering with the service operations line of business (LOB) to evaluate, develop and implement consistent and strategically-sound policies, practices, and procedures.
• Review customer-related correspondence, training materials for Servicing team members, and other servicing-related documentation.
• Evaluating and helping define business strategies and processes.
• Not only providing legal advice and opinions but helping problem solve any servicing-related issues.
• Monitor and advise the service operations LOB on developments and changes in state and federal laws and regulations.
• Partnering with Compliance, Risk Management, and Audit in a variety of areas, including state and federal regulatory examinations and inquiries, complaint analysis, and root cause determinations.
What you bring
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science and higher degree Juris Doctor (JD) or equivalent professional work experience.
• Experience working within a litigation firm providing support to clients in the consumer finance industry or as in-house counsel providing legal support in consumer finance. Firm for an auto finance company or in-house counsel in auto finance.
• Have admission to any U.S. state bar and able to obtain a license to practice law in Texas.
• Exceptional organizational skills; good detail orientation.
Added bonus if you have
• Strong computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, NetDocuments, ChangePro.
• Working knowledge of FDCPA, TCPA, SCRA, RESPA, TILA, HOEPA, UDAAP, and FCRA, and related debt collections laws.
• Experience in working with Risk Management, Compliance, and Audit.
• Experience in banking.
• Experience supporting Private Label Business.
Valid through: 5/18/2021
$150K — $200K
22 days ago
$100K — $150K
4 days ago