Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
- Leadership and motivational
- Good written and verbal communication
- Decision-making and analytical
- Ability to work well under pressure individually and as part of a team
- Responsible, calm and able to plan and prioritize your work and other people’s daily activities
- Communicate the vision and goals of the organization to the employees and address all the areas of concern.
- Ensure the team achieves the targets set by the management.
- Look for the areas of improvement and assist the team members so they perform to their full potential.
- Act as a mentor and instill confidence in the team members.
- Conduct team meetings and talk one- to-one with team members as needed.
- Provide feedback and coaching to the team members.
- Pass feedback from the team members to the management staff.
- Work as the main point of contact for the team.
- Demonstrate behavior to establish yourself as a role model to your team. Set proper examples for your team to follow.
- Recognize team members who perform exceptionally well so it acts as a morale booster for the team members and instills a sense of pride and confidence in them.
- Complete performance reviews and provide calibration feedback.
- Develop and train team members and suggest individuals for internal job promotions or lateral moves in the organization.
- Present new ideas and solutions to streamline processes and run the team efficiently.
- An expert in the jobs performed by your team so you can understand what your staff is doing and facilitate assistance as needed.
- Resolve customer problems or escalate them to the next level of management in a timely manner to ensure the situation is handled in an immediate fashion.
- The duties are split between the managing of the team first and then responsible for handling client implementation projects as deemed necessary.
- Business Degree in Management or Management of Information Systems required.
- Previous experience working with either Workday, PeopleSoft or other ERP HR/Payrollsystems/applications.
- 5+ years experience project managing HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Financial, Integrations or Implementation
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional HR/Payroll design docs.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a software consulting company.
- Ability to develop complex functional designs, including options for technical platforms.
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll.
- Candidate should be able to collaborate with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction.
- Ability to coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting, installation, and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed.
- Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus.
- Passion for customer service and team work and to continue to grow our business /teams.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.