We are looking for a Managing Consultant - Loan Review Services to join the BKD team in Chicago (Downtown or Oakbrook Terrace). Successful candidates will manage and grow our loan review practice in Chicago and contiguous areas and assist on other loan review projects throughout our firm.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Developing new business with banks
- Managing and growing a team of consultants
- Assessing riskassociated with individual borrowers and with entire loanportfolios
- Evaluating loan documentation
- Interacting with bank management
- Recommending alternatives for improvement
- Leading projects, writing reports and presenting to boards of directors
**Overnight travel of approximately 50% to 60% will be required.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience in a similar capacity with a consulting firm is highly desirable
- Business development and engagement management experiene is highly preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a commercial credit analyst, commercial loan officer, bank examiner, loan review officer or correspondent banker.
- Must possess excellent writing, communication, technology, organizational and credit analysis skills
- Ideal candidates will have completed a formal credit training program