At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
As a Managing Consultant within our North American Market/COE Search with a specialty in SALES AND MARKETING practice you will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle recruitment process for designated Market/COE clients. In this role, you will build a trusted advisor relationship with clients which includes, understanding their business, culture and talent acquisition needs; sourcing, screening and managing candidates through the interview process; and as the subject matter expert, provide consultative guidance and advice on recruitment best practices.
The Managing Consultant will play a leading role and be responsible for executing in several core areas in our talent agenda, including:
- Work with hiring managers to scope search project by obtaining information that clearly defines the specifics of the job including the responsibilities, requirements, compensation, company culture, etc.
- Lead and develop comprehensive targeted recruitment strategies, in tandem with the team of Recruiters, for qualified candidates via heavy cold calling and direct sourcing, database mining, client referrals, local advertising, networking, professional communities, etc.
- Effectively evaluate candidate qualifications by conducting thorough interviews.
- Successfully communicate each candidate’s experience and qualifications for the opportunity and advise client on candidate background, expertise and career potential
- Manage and negotiate both the selection and offer process including but not limited to, candidate compensation, benefits, relocation, and pre-close of the candidate.
- Manage recruitment life-cycle from search kick-off through closure to ensure “time tofill” goals are achieved.
- Develop, drive and manage strong business relationships with clients to ensure successful placements and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Identify new business with existing customers and prospects and develop relationships with Korn Ferry Executive Search by working with them to grow business with key customer accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with candidates by providing superior candidate care including clearly defining position requirements and recruitingprocess, timely updates on progress, interview preparation and debriefing.
- Work closely with Recruiting Coordinator to ensure interviews are scheduled and confirmed in a timely manner, applicant tracking system compliance and that all HR and/or recruiting-related correspondence are sent to candidates.
- Responsible for identifying and leveraging new recruitment sources.
- Provide project updates to management, client contacts and stakeholders and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of overall business experience
- 5+ years of experience as a full cycle Market/COE recruiter
- 5+ years of candidate sourcing methodologies through traditional and creative channels
- 5+ years of conducting in-depth competency & behavioral based interviews and evaluating candidate profiles
- 5+ years of experience displaying a consultative mindset and the ability to anticipate client needs & strategies as well as candidate management
- 5+ years of experience of showing proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel and Outlook
- 3+ years of multi-tasking abilities and managing various recruitment projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-8+ years of business experience
- 5-8+ years of experience as a full cycle SALES & Marketing/COE recruiter withexperience to include cold calling, developing search strategies and client/candidate management
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.