Managing Consultant - Data Analytics & Systems Integration
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Navigant’s Global Investigations & Compliance team has unparalleled Anti-Money Laundering Investigations, Compliance and Advisory expertise; Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Investigations, Compliance and Advisory expertise; and Public Sector Investigations & Monitoring Services expertise. Our professionals conduct investigations and assess and enhance compliance programs, including internal controls systems; develop and implement training programs and deploy proprietary technological and investigative due diligence protocols for some of the world’s largest companies. We combine deep investigative, law enforcement, industry and accounting skills to address all of these of matters.
This practice is hiring individuals at various levels in the area of AML data analytics and systems integration. The position also requires analysis of compliance and financial crimes systems (i.e. Actimize, SAS, Detica/Norkom, Oracle) .
Responsibilities may include:
- Participating on teams that guide clients through selection and implementation of systems, both in modules and in their entirety
- Lead projects that evaluate, test and review of supporting documentation for the selection and implementation of detection scenarios, scenario thresholds and name matching algorithms
- Identify, research, and organize electronic information to assess the appropriateness and sufficiency of data to facilitate effective analysis
- Identify the relationships among multiple sources and types of information to identify duplicates, understand data flow and interrogate data
- Analyze and interpret historical financial, operational and transactional data
- Prepare reports, written analyses, trial and other presentations, quantitative exhibits and other client deliverable regarding project and/or results of work performed
- Patriciate in client meetings to review results of work performed
- Lead meetings that include Navigant personnel, vendors, and the client. Client representatives may include senior management, project managers, technology professionals and others.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience running large scale projects with minimal guidance within financial services
- Previous AML/Sanctions systems analytics experience including creating and reviewing data models; developing, reviewing, and validating data/process flows; reviewing supporting documentation for thresholds, detection scenario selection and matching algorithms; performing tests and reviews of detection scenario functionality.
- Previous experience implementing vendor based solutions (Nice-to-have: AML/Fraud systems: BAE Systems, Actimize, Oracle Mantas, etc.)
- Strong project management and time management skills. Able to manage several projects simultaneously and autonomously, as well as prioritize as necessary. Able to manage all facets of the project (billing, project schedule, project risks, project issues, etc.)
- Experience in a management consulting/advisory company
- Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively
- Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Work as a member of a team as well as be a self-motivator with ability to work independently
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects in sometimes high-pressure situations simultaneously
- Able to travel via airplane with minimal assistance to client sites across the US and potentially internationally
- Usually remains stationary for the majority of the day
- Regularly uses close visual acuity and operates computer equipment to prepare and analyze and transmit data