Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Public Sector Domain Experts organization provides domain expertise and thought leadership to co-create with customers their mission-critical transformation. As a Managing Client Partner -Transportation, you will inspire and empower a team of domain professionals to use their vision to leverage Verizon’s products, services, technology capabilities, and partners to earn our spot as a trusted advisor to Verizon’s Public Sector clients.
- Using Thought Leadership to write White Papers, participate in market events, and create Use Cases.
- Researching, understanding, and identifying customer’s mission-critical digital & technology transformation needs.
- Co-creating client’s transformational roadmap vision leveraging Verizon’s strengths & promoting our complete portfolio for an end-to-end solution.
- Developing internal /external relationships while establishing thought leadership & credibility.
- Collaborating with internal /external stakeholders to create end-to-end solutions and unique value proposition leveraging Verizon’s portfolio of products & services.
- Articulating Verizon’s solutions, value proposition, differentiators, and win themes for domain in compelling stories, presentations, and proposals.
- Influencing product roadmap prioritization by contributing information about vertical’s market conditions and opportunity potential for use in business cases.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Public Sector experience, with proficiency in understanding how agencies operate and the specific needs and challenges of the the transportation domain.
- Six or more years of experience in technology advisory and delivery consulting.
- Experience in defining, analyzing, and interpreting the competitive landscape to help define & position Verizon offerings; and, concurrently, contribute to the product roadmap.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Strong collaborative leadership, with an ability to engage and manage diverse cross-functional teams in influencing the end-to-end solution to meet client business outcome.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite tools.
- Strong client relationship skills, with ability to cultivate trust-based relationships at the senior executive level to become a trusted advisor.
- Established presence at industry events, with frequent speaking engagements & published articles & white papers in the transportation domain.
- Membership and active participation in professional organizations in the transportation domain.
- ITIL TOGAF certification.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in data sciences, machine learning (ML), and/or artificial intelligence (AI).