$80K — $100K *
Candidate will have at least 4-6 years experience in the SAP IS-U/CCS FI-CA module. The ability to demonstrate a depth of understanding and skills in Configuration is essential. You will have participated in at least 2 successful end to end SAP IS-U implementations.
Participate in project implementations, upgrades, support and specific client initiatives. Your consulting expertise, hands on approach and a team oriented approach will drive successful implementations and initiatives. The ability to effectively work as a team member, team lead or to work independently and communicate with our clients and your team members is essential.
• Minimum of 4-6 years of experience implementing IS-U/CCS FI-CA.
• At least 2 full lifecycle implementation.
• Demonstrate an overall understanding of FI-CA functionality
• Detailed configuration experience in many of the following FI-CA components:
• Payments (including Cash Desk and Returns)
• Account Determination
• Settlement Rules
• Collection Agencies
• Write-Offs / Value Adjustments
• Security Deposits
• Installment Plans
• Solid understanding of other areas of CCS including Billing, Device Management (DM) and Customer Service (CS) and the CIC.
• Experience with all phases of an implementation including business process blueprint, detailed design, configuration, testing, and support
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good Leadership skills and ability to manage a team of FICA consultants as a team lead.
Desired Additional Skills:
• Experience in the following area of CCS: EMMA), FI- CO
• Experience with the industry solution for Public sector (IS-PS)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Valid through: 2/25/2021
$100K — $150K
9 days ago
$150K — $200K
9 days ago