As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Manager Operational Analytics will drive operational improvements across the enterprise by identifying high value opportunities exposed through analytics and partnering with leadership. This role will directly lead, develop and manage a team of analysts to provide internal (Enterprise Analytics) and external analytical support that will serve as the foundation for data-driven change management. The Manager will play a key role in identification of areas of opportunities, efficiencies, and best practices, as well as produce detailed data analysis focused on data storytelling. This position will serve as the subject matter expert in bridging the gap between analytics and operations.
- Manage the delivery of data insights involving a combination of data, visuals and narrative to explain what is happening in the operation and why the insights from data are important.
- Proactively partner with leadership to acquire operational business acumen in order to leverage analytic recommendations more effectively.
- Ensure the delivery of holistic and top-down structured analytical approaches focused on data storytelling.
- Provide insights to Operational Analytics analysts in the development of KPI goal tracking.
- Acquire, verify, clean and synthesize data from a variety of databases and resources. Work with the EA BI / Enterprise Data Management team to ensure data quality, consistency, structure and the tools / capabilities necessary to successfully execute against strategies.
- Network externally to seek innovation.
- Champion the Enterprise Analytics Brand with a focus on customer service while executing consistent data-driven approaches across the enterprise.
- Manage Human Resources responsibilities for the specifically assigned areas; create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Gaming or related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience, including leadership experience overseeing a diverse team of professionals.
- Experience in operations analytics across multiple business units.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in developing high-performing, engaged teams with a keen focus on leadership development, accountability and execution.
- Knowledge of data structures, systems and BI tools / capabilities
- Strategic view and ability to execute on quality data and tools enabling business goals
- Able to use influence to ensure alignment and adoption of analytics capabilities / insights
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.