Manager � Marketing Analytics ( Corporate )
5 - 7 years experience • Restaurants & Food Services
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Manager, Marketing Analytics will be a driving force to discover new insights and recommendations across MGM’s acquisition marketing platforms focused on Digitalchannel trends, attribution modeling, media spend impact, competitive market analytics, engagement trends, booking behaviors and more. The manager will perform analysis that determines which campaigns are successful at meeting overall marketing and MGM Resort’s objectives as we enhance the customer journey. This individual will support a world class Marketing Analytics team, define its requiredtechnology and toolset, identify areas of opportunities, efficiencies, and best practices, as well as produce detailed data analysis focused on data storytelling. This position will serve as the subject matter expert in bridging the gap between analytics and Marketing and E-commerce.
- Identifies and performs marketing strategy insights and recommendations to optimize the acquisition of customers.
- Identifies business requirements and collaborates with Enterprise Reporting team in pass-off of requirements for execution and BI / IT development.
- Supports the development of methodologies to measure and improve the effectiveness of media spent across multiple touchpoints, brands and business units through the implementation and governance around attribution.
- Works with E-commerce team to identify trends and insights impacting website conversion.
- Develops analytics capabilities across aligned functional areas and properties.
- Reviews findings with and makes recommendations to the EA leadership and business partners.
- Manages new insight demands with currently in-progress projects.
- Makes recommendations for improvements to Value Measurement process to ensure business cases are adequately reflected.
- Networks externally to seek innovation.
- Performs other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Finance, or related fields, or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in the relevant subject area expertise (e.g. industry or function).
- Proven ability to drive business performance through operational insights and analytics.
- Demonstrated understanding of general marketing principles and strategy components.
- Ability to turn data into an actionable story for Enterprise Analytics to act on consistently.
- Strong relationship building, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with web analytics tools. (Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick)
- Experience with data visualization.
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Management, or a related field.
- Strategic mindset.
- Experience in hospitality marketing.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.