Being a member of Enterprise Security Governance Risk and Compliance team provides an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and dedicated team of security and audit professionals.
The Manager, Lead Governance, Risk and Compliance Security Analyst provides system security governance, risk management and compliance across the enterprise.
They will establish corporate security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements, researching information security standards, performing risk assessments, identifying integration issues, and provide recommendations for remediating identified risk.
Additionally, they will lead the review and formal approval process for policy updates.
The manager will coordinate updates to the Information Security standards, leveraging subject matter expert resources throughout the process.
A significant responsibility will be to ensure Information Security Policy and Standard documents meet or exceed industry standards, compliance requirements and customer/client expectations and maintaining the Information Security Program documentation.
The Manager will be responsible for developing an entity-wide security compliance governance program leveraging a single set of integrated controls that satisfies regulatory, financial, and operational requirements.
Ensure that recommendations are clearly presented to and agreed to by management and all agreed upon recommendations are subsequently implemented. The manager is likely to be called upon to be a team member or team leader on various special projects requiring analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, CIS, MIS or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of Information technologysecurity programs, audits, assessments, risk, or remediation management work experience
- At least 4 years of Privacy law, data protection/security regulations, and frameworks, such as BITS, COBIT, NIST and ISO27002 work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years of Audit or IT risk management work experience
- At least 2 years of People management experience
- At least 2 years of ISO work experience
- At least 3 years project managementexperience.
- Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CISMP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Risk and Information Security Controls (CRISC)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- At least 3 years’ experience using GRC technology solution to support compliance programs.
- Experience in driving organizational change to eliminates redundancy in controls execution and testing.