Oversee the day to day activities of the workforce management staff. Ensure that resources are utilized at maximum levels of efficiency and effectiveness. Develop reporting processes and create detailed presentations to fulfill senior leadership requests. Coach and mentor direct reports to create a high performing team.
- Provide direction to a team improved operational efficiency.
- Develop, communicate and monitor performance expectation and plan for direct reports and conducts timely and frequent performance reviews.
- Provide guidance to analysts with preparation of new reports, presentations, or survey information
- Help drive continuous improvement to increase productivity, accuracy, and improve workflow.
- Partner with business leadership to coordinate processes to meet the operational and strategic needs of the business.
- Advise on potential opportunities or hazards that affect the business' ability to meet strategic goals, and to solicit feedback that influences the operations of workforce management.
- Analyze attrition and develop hiring plans for long and short-term planning efforts.
- Provide recommendation to management for long range strategic planning
- Interact with various internal operating groups like HR, IT, QA, and Training who play a critical role in the success of the operation.
- Analyze trends and forecast workloads and resource allocation requirements across the enterprise's customer service organization.
- Schedule resources, manage real-time adjustments to resources.
- Review and approve a monthly summary from the workforce management team that details forecast-to-actual workload variance, the impacts, and determines if adjustments to future forecasts are necessary.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Workforce Management experience certification or COPC training is preferred
- 5-8 years relevant workforce management experience required
- Additional years of related experience may be used in lieu of education requirement required
- 3+ years of previous experience working in a real time adherence environment required
- 3+ years of previous call center experience required
- 2+ years of experience with workforce software Avaya CMS and Impact 360 (Verint) and/or Genesys required
- 2+ years of team lead experience required
- Vendor Management experience required
- Previous experience with scheduling and forecasting required
- 3+ years of staff and process management experience, preferably in a healthcare environment required
- MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and a project management application required
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills required
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and logical reasoning required
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities required