Leads the efforts of the workforce analytics team. Connects the business strategy with data to provide analytics and insights that drive business results. Directs creation and understanding of predictive models to develop capabilities in the most impactful areas. Creates focus and strengthens the skillset of the analysts to develop dashboards that can be deployed throughout the organization in an easily consumable way for both analysts and executives.
- Develops and maintains effective workforce metrics, dashboards and visualizations to quickly identify key trends in the workforce and provide key statistical measures.
- Leverages and develops predictive models to provide insight and data to make critical workforce decisions to improve employee productivity and retention.
- Provides effective governance over HR data.
- Optimizes and manages systems & processes for the data lifecycle- intake, validation, analysis/interpretation, visualization, quality/accuracy control and presentation
- Directs development and analysis of survey results including culture, engagement, exit and ties those results to other workforce data and business outcomes.
- Directs the activities of personnel in the production and distribution of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and dashboards.
- Ensures that the organization remains current with emerging best practices and techniques with respect to appropriate analytical capabilities.
- Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- 3 years of experience in Management experience.
- 5 years of experience in Analytics and Reporting.
- Excellent interpretation of complex statistical data.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Develops and delivers effective presentations.