Manager, Web Development
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing over 25,500 shows annually for over 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
One of Live Nation joint ventures is seeking a Manager, Web Development. This person will report to both the Vice President of DigitalMarketing & Strategy and the Vice President, Sports Marketing & Brand Activation. This person will serve as a key member of the Digital team. Responsibilities include developing, launching, maintaining, and updating websites for the company and large roster of high-profile clients. The Manager, Web Development will lead innovation in digitalexperiences and ensure accessibility and technological ease for our diverse consumer networks, in line with management goals and performance targets.
The Manager, Web Development will work with the Digital & Sports Marketing teams to ensure timely, coordinated delivery of the below services and products to key stakeholders and/or clients.
Ownership of O&O digital assets
- Design, develop, and maintain Owned & Operated web properties
Digital coverage of live events
- Create and monitor operational flow for livestreamevents on various platforms
- Events include concerts, festivals, sports drafts, boxing matches, celebrity interviews, and more
- Design, deploy, and manage consumer-facing visualizations and experiences of live social streams on websites and venue displays
- Intuitive sense of graphic design and ability to turn sketches into working UIs
- Adept in mapping, executing, and presenting concepts through implementation
- Fluent in Wordpress, Squarespace, and other host platforms’ theming & customizations
- Versed in responsive design (continuity across desktop, mobile, Android, iOS, etc.)
- Strong understanding of SEO and the digital marketing environment
- Proficiency with DNS protocols, CDN services, AJAX, and HTTP interactions
- Experience with the following programs (or selection of) is a plus:
- Design software: Adobe Suite
- Social listening tools: Spredfast, Sprinklr, Simply Measured, fraud-tracking
- Analytics platforms: Google Analytics, Pingdom, Spredfast
- Productivity tools: Trello, Slack, Productiv, Jira , Basecamp
- E-commerce platforms: WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento
The ideal candidate will have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in web design, computer science, communications, or a related field
- At least 2-4 years’ experience with web development or related field
- Relevant experience in digital/entertainment/music industry preferred
- Passion for music, sports, and entertainment culture
- Ability to liaise between technical and non-technical teams (excellent interpersonal skills)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Curiosity and internal drive to stay current with new technologies & digital trends
- Natural self-starting and self-organizing tendencies
- Motivational spirit in fast-paced and results-oriented environments
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, deliver under strict deadlines, and communicate succinctly with senior team members
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.