We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
- The Manager Warehouse Logistics serves as the cross functional team leader for executing the logistics operating plan of the Fort Worth Logistics Center.
- Develops, validates, delivers, and supports the initiatives and goals of Bell Helicopter and Customer Sales and Support.
- Position Responsibilities:
- Direct and administer logistics management activities to ensure on-time delivery per customer needs. Ensure that the Logistics team is driven to serve customers with a high level of energy and sensitivity to their needs. Advocate data-based decisions and the highest standards of shipment quality.
- Work with Employee Health and Safety to ensure proper procedures are in place, monitored, and improved to reduce the potential for job related injuries.
- Work with Logistics and Quality to identify process improvement opportunities. Implement and monitor the effectiveness of continuous improvement activities in order to reduce inefficiency and the potential for defect escapes.
- Work with Human Resources and elected Union officials to resolve employee relations issues, thereby ensuring high morale and uninterrupted workflow.
- Ensure the continuous development and training of employees on effective and efficient job skills and warehousing processes and best practices.
- Continuously drive improvement of critical metrics such as safety, quality, delivery performance, inventory accuracy and cost.
- Review activity reports, backlogs, delivery schedules, manpower, and financial statements to determine progress in attaining objectives and implement corrective actions, revisions, and improvements.
- BS in Industrial Engineering/Logistics/Supply Chain Management or equivalent required, plus, 8 years directly related experience in logistics, warehousing, and/or distribution operations.
- Familiar with SAP, Qlikview, Warehouse Management Systems etc..
- Must be capable of leveraging modern business systems and have above average computer skills.
- Bell will consider candidates nationally, however, this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment that embodies one of our core values, Lift Each Other Up. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.