- Participate in the strategic planning process related to the broader organization
- Develop, implement, lead and evaluate Volunteer Resources program policies, procedures and standards of service for volunteers;
- Ensure consistency with regional and community objectives, operational standards and established standards of practice and accreditation bodies.
- Leads Volunteer Resources by planning volunteer programs and resources in accordance with professional standards, performance expectations and current legislated/contractual obligations; recruitment of volunteers to match organizational needs, orientation and training on the role of volunteers to both volunteers and others in the organization; supervises and completes performance evaluations on volunteers and other designated staff as required.
- Develop and implement marketing and recruitment campaigns to attract a wide range of volunteers.
- Act as an advocate for patients, residents, clients and families, and the role of volunteerism
- You are polished, professional, and passionate about Eagle Ridge Hospital and its goals and ambitions. You consistently demonstrate sound judgment, high integrity, and an ability to build positive, lasting relationships.
- Leads selected projects and committee's for the site
Your qualifications include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Education or a health related field, plus completion of a certificate in volunteer management.
- Five (5) to seven(7) years' recent, related experience including two (2) years in a management role or leadership role, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Current membership with the Volunteer Management Professionals of Canada (VPMC)