About the Role:
We’re seeking an Operations Manager for our Virtual Care Team. In this role, you will lead development of operational processes for the Cityblock virtual care delivery function and be accountable for on-going implementation and process improvement to ensure we deliver excellent virtual care to our members. You will report to our Virtual Care Lead and work cross functionally with team members across our virtual and field-based care teams, as well as product and data teams. Please note, we are open to virtual/remote candidates outside of New York for this role.
- Design and implement operational processes for Cityblock’s virtual care delivery function
- Lead tests of new processes to ensure we’re continually improving
- Manage core operational processes for our virtual care team (e.g., staffing and onboarding, scheduling, referrals, member engagement)
- Analyze virtual care team performance against goals, identify interventions to improve outcomes and manage follow-through on performance improvement initiatives
- Partner on building cross-functional workflows with teams across Cityblock including markets, product, data, growth & implementation, clinical strategy & care model design, marketing & engagement, legal and people.
- Be flexible and willing to roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done in a new, rapidly expanding function
Requirements for the role:
- 5-7 years experience in operations, implementation, or strategy functions in high-growth, unstructured environments
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement new processes and apply a data-driven approach to decision making
- Ability to navigate complex, matrixed organizations
- Skilled in business analytics (modeling in excel or Gsheets, building dashboards)
How We Define Success:
- Successful launch of Virtual Care operational processes and measurable process improvement
- Effective cross-functional partnership to achieve goals across team
- Implementation of strong tools to measure performance against company goals
Nice to have, but not required
- Intensive training in core business skills (e.g., 2+ years of management consulting, MBA, or similar experience)
- Experience in virtual care delivery services
- Experience in startup operations
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!