$100K — $150K *
Description: At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
If you are interested in a career that helps make it possible for doctors to perform life changing procedures and impact the health and well-being of patients everywhere, then STERIS Endoscopy is the place for you.
The Value Stream Manager plans and directs all manufacturing operations under ISO 9001/13485 and cGMP requirements. You will be responsible for achieving annual objectives for safety, quality, delivery and cost of the Value Stream. Your goal will be to embrace Lean Transformation through education of self and direct reports, Kaizen concepts and activities, visual management tools, root cause problem solving, and alignment with Policy Deployment objectives. You will work closely with the Director of Operations to establish operations budget and is responsible for maintaining budget with year-over-year targets to improve cost ratio.
• Monitor capacity, forecast, and actual sales to ensure on-time delivery goals are met in a cost effective manner.
• Motivate direct reports and technicians to maintain optimum performance and insure the success of the group and organization.
• Active in continuous improvement efforts and lean activities with compliance to defined company standards.
• Identify, implement, and track cost savings initiatives.
• Perform data analysis for problem solving efforts, including CAPA’s and OFI’s to drive decisions, priorities, and recommendations with emphasis on labor efficiency, scrap/rework, capacity, and equipment utilization.
• Aid in development and growth of staff to position top performers for internal promotions that are beneficial to the individual and the company.
• Address internal and external audits to drive improvements in implementation of documented practices as well as improving and correcting internal documents relating to safety, production, and quality procedures.
• Maintain regular presence with personnel on all shifts and is accountable for standard work compliance, idea board responses, and SQDC board use and accuracy.
• Promote strong lines of respectful communication to work collaboratively and productively with all applicable personnel such as purchasing, materials and quality across all shifts.
• Maintains good attendance and professional conduct.
• Participate and support the interviewing process, orientation, and all other reviews as applicable.
• Support new product development to effectively bring new products to full market release.
• Stay abreast of most recent OSHA, FDA, ISO 13485, and STERIS guidelines and regulations applicable to products, people and processes required and followed by employees.
Valid through: 5/19/2021
$200K — $250K
10 days ago
$140K — $180K + $15K bonus