Alvarez & Marsal is a global multi-disciplinary consulting firm with over 3000 professionals located in 40 countries. Building on its roots in restructuring and turnaround consultancy it has evolved to provide a full range of consulting services across the life-cycle of an organization all of which draw on its operational heritage and are free of audit conflicts.
A&M is known for its skill in analyzing and resolving complex situations which often requires the application of sophisticated valuationtechniques. We have buil a team of valuation experts to provide a full suite of valuation services in the areas of financial and taxreporting, mergers and acquisitions, complex financial instruments, illiquid securities, and private equity and real-estate portfolios.
- Provide support to Managing Directors, Senior Directors and Directors, primarily with project execution, but also with business development
- Manage projects, develop work plans, implement recognized valuation techniques, write reports,and deliver results to clients
- Manage, develop and motivate junior team members through coaching and demonstrating professional leadership
- Bachelors degreerequired, MBA preferred
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience gained at a prestigious accounting or consulting firm, investment bank or independent valuation firm
- Experience as either a generalist or specialist in a sub-segment (valuation of illiquid securities, purchase price allocation, derivatives, portfoliovaluations, equity instruments, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture