Perk (a division of Taptica) is hiring someone to help manage User Acquisition for WatchBack (a division of NBCUniversal), a brand new mobile & OTT product that serves as a marketing & research platform for different SVOD, AVOD, TV and movie partners.
We are a growing team of multi-talented individuals who each own several key roles in developing the business. Our aim is to shake up the media space and make content more explorable and discoverable for US consumers.
Performance marketing, brand awareness and experiential marketing are core parts of growing this product and are the key functions of this role. We are looking to bring on a User Acquisition Manager who is creative, analytical and business-savvy.
This role will play a key role in driving all user acquisition for WatchBack and its OTT components (Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, et Al.)
This is a unique opportunity to join a start-up within a major corporation. You will be expected to familiarize yourself with the media industry and keep up-to-date on emerging trends in mobile UA. Your work will have a tremendous impact on the way consumers discover new content to watch.
Previous experience in UA/Performance Marketing as well as Analysis is required. This role will be full-time at our Columbia, MO location with some travel to NYC.
- Manage the crafting and execution of User Acquisition strategies effort with a focus on retention, registrations, and video watching
- Manage internal and external partners to ensure efficient use of marketing budget
- Source and test new user acquisition channels / partners and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Drive UA across Ad Networks, DSPs, Facebook, Google UAC, Snap, Apple Search and more
- Track effectiveness of campaigns and report on performance to Senior Management
- Candidates must be able to analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative research with business needs in mind. Good communication skills necessary as is the ability to write. Candidates must be proactive thinkers who can handle multiple projects at once. Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree a plus
- At least 3+ years of mobile user acquisition and digital consumer marketing experience
- Intuitive understanding of UA KPIs and the factors that drive them
- Experience with Facebook campaigns, Google AdWords (SEM), display marketing, ad networks, DSPs and testing methods
- Must be familiar with at least one of the major mobile attribution providers (Kochava, AppsFlyer, Tune, Adjust, Singular)
- Willing to experiment fast and change paths as needed
- Excellent analytical skills and an inquisitive nature
- Excellent communication, project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work independently in extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in marketing OTT apps a huge plus