* The position is based in Dallas, TX.
Uncharted Society is BRP’s newly created experience brand. It is BRP’s collection of exclusive experiences, operated by certified outfitters. Uncharted Society’s mission is to make the experience of our products accessible to all by offering the ultimate experience of our vehicles for potential buyers or adventurers. This new division of BRP is an opportunity for the company to increase accessibility to our products by reaching new entrants with a non-product-oriented mindset, focusing first and foremost on customer experience.
We’re looking for a Manager that can lead the operations of this new brand to build a strong ecosystem. The manager will be responsible for setting the base and scaling a pilot project into a living, autonomous business unit. This is an opportunity to become a change agent within the business to challenge the status quo and constantly break the mold. You will get to manage a growing and agile team that works with multidisciplinary internal and external partners.
This position requires an entrepreneurial mindset and is for a candidate who’s comfortable in the unknown.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Uncharted Society Manager will manage the consistent business growth and bring our brand equity to the next level. By focusing on strategic partnerships and customer experience, he/she will lead a team towards developing and bringing to life a reach plan to win the hearts and minds of new consumers, to boost awareness and build a strong portfolio of experiences. His/her main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the portfolio development of our experiences by guiding partnerships experts towards key markets;
- Track and adjust partnership programs to stay abreast of the industry’s standard and ahead of competitors;
- Lead the development, planning, execution and optimization of a compelling marketing plan including media, CRM, search, social and website strategies;
- Track cross-brand initiative opportunities in close collaboration with BRP’s brand directors to fuel Uncharted Society’s integration in the whole BRP ecosystem;
- Take accountability for the campaign performance by systematically tracking the results, engaging with a team of Experts (internal and external), leading a formalized governance, demonstrating agility and a great ability to think outside the box, recommending how to improve effectiveness to increase brand awareness, recognition, credibility and engagement;
- Recommend and conduct marketing researches to better influence the consumer engagement strategies, such as pre/post campaigns, consumer profiles, segmentation deep dives, etc;
- Source new business opportunities;
- Manage the relationship with our agencies;
- Manage the P&L budget
- Proactively share best practices and growth plan with all the Regions across the globe
YOUR QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or the equivalent
- 7-10 years experience of leading business initiatives
- Expertise in media strategy, CRM nurturing plans and tools, search, social and digital best practices
- Understanding of the consumer journey and how to win hearts and minds at all touch points
- Must have strong communication skills in English to work with our agencies and BRP staff around the world. Bilingualism in French and English is an asset
- Ability to act as a leader of the marketing transformation and to take calculated risks
- Strong business acumen and capacity to build trustworthy relationships with internal teams of experts as much as with our Business Leaders in North America
- Advanced leadership skills to lead and develop a team of passionate and fully committed to WIN versus competition for our brand, consumers and dealers
- Growth & Strategic Mindset: BRP is on a roll and you will be managing a brand experiencing a double-digit growth year over year!
- Well-spoken with an agile mindset; “Fail fast, fail often, but always fail forward.”
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.