Manager U.S. Company Operations Integration
Manages operational excellence activities to ensure they are successful in providing the most efficient processes and systems to our operations team. Responsiblefor all margin recapture efforts, demand planning, pacesetting analysis and delivers content for the operations playbook.
- Responsible for the tracking of company initiatives and assist in the facilitation of EBITDAR recovery.
- Responsible for the coordination of all operations integration project timelines in conjunction with other departments. Communicates deadlines proactively to ensure timely completion.
- Analysis of potential roadblocks in initiatives and proactively solving against them.
- Creates meeting materials, meeting notes, presentations, follow-up for all company shop initiatives.
- Generates Executive Summaries and proformas, oversees company deployment calendars, and creates and maintains company Smartsheets and other tracking tools that support operations infrastructure.
- Responsible for the generation of project data reports upon request.
- Serves on cross functional teams as a representative of the ops team to provide insight from an operations standpoint.
- Functions as a liaison between the Director of US Operations Integration and other support center team members.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management, Business Administration, or other relevant area.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting operations in a restaurant, hospitality, or retail environment.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, effective at presenting information to operators.
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Effectively manages multiple priorities, projects, and workflow.
- Ability to influence others and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Organized and attention-to-detail approach.
- Partner with operations to implement new initiatives into company stores
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.