Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee staff, establish and monitor performance management expectations.
- Oversee the set-up of and administration of all trust accounts.
- Assigns accounts and ensures relationships are managed according to fiduciary policies and procedures to ensure satisfactory audits and service standards are met.
- Provides fiduciary oversight and answers moderately complex questions regarding trust taxability, documents interpretation and fiduciary risk management.
- Reviews documents and approves discretionary distributions up to appropriate amount.
- Confer with trust clients regarding the establishment, administration and operation of trust accounts in various states.
- Works to retain/expand current relationships and cross sell Wealth Management and Bank products and services.
- Responsible for overall results of team including, but not limited to, client service, fiduciary administration, liability management and team member development.
- Able to develop and maintain an engaged and accountable workforce.
- Able to develop and maintain a fair and equitable working environment.
- Develop centers of influence with CPA's and Attorney's.
- Some travel required in state and out of state.
- Comply with all related Federal, State and industry laws and regulations pertaining to banking.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- 10 years of fiduciary experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional client service
- Strong knowledge of the trust business, fiduciary rules and regulations
- Proven ability to coach and develop team members
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and manage risk
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and sustain effective relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail with an analytical ability to solve problems
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Degree in business and/or accounting, finance, law
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA).