This position is responsible for the maintenance and improvement of processes and systems used to approve and record the Company's banking, credit, and guarantee arrangements worldwide, including bank accounts, credit facilities, and corporate guarantees. This position is also responsible for the management of SWIFTNet bank connectivity for payments, collections, statements, and reports exchanged with banks worldwide.
This position is responsible for leading a full-time direct reports.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Specification of new SWIFTNet bank connectivity applications and management of projects to implement them.
- Advise operations on Treasury Policies, best practices, and SWIFTNet integration opportunities for cash management and banking.
- Management of the Company's SWIFTNet service bureau, jointly with IT.
- Maintenance and improvement of the Bank Registry.
- Management of the annual footnote disclosure process for credit and guarantee data.
- Management of the annual US Treasury Department Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Foreign Bank Account Reporting process for all US persons with signatory or other authority over accounts held outside the US.
- Maintenance of the Common Data Repository database of legal entities and reporting entities.
- Administration and coordination of approval workflow for credit facilities and corporate guarantees.
- Coordination of signature and delivery of corporate guarantees.
- BS in accounting and/or finance required
- 5 plus years' treasury, financial and/or accounting experience.
- Direct experience with treasury processes, banking, and financial systems is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.