Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Support cash management functions, including cash pool management for U.S. and International cash pools, commercial paper program, cash flowforecasting, long term debt and e-banking management.
2. Support international cash management including cash positioning, cash flowforecasting, intercompany loan and foreign exchange activity for select holding companies.
3. Responsible for testing select Sarbanes-Oxley Treasury control activities.
4. Work with cross-functional teams to implement special transactions as required.
5. Development and testing of enhancements, automation, and reporting capabilities for cash management and related processes.
6. Assist with the execution of cash pool and holding company internal/external documentation as necessary.
7. Supports the project team on cash mobilization initiatives and passport process.
8. Advise business units on appropriate cash management services, Treasury policies and best practices.
BS in accounting and/or financerequired. MBApreferred. Certified Treasury Professional or equivalent training also desired.
6 or more years’ treasury, financial and/or accounting experience. SAP, SWIFT and ACE Associate certification preferred.
Strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, and availability to work extended hours in periods of heavy demand are essential.