Administers fleet operations:
- Alone or with Fleet Router, schedules drivers, arranges routes, and allocates vehicles for outbound and inbound (backhaul) needs.
- Works with road show system in identifying costs, productivity, and delivery plans.
- Monitors, coordinates maintenance, fueling and specialty needs.
- Schedules vehicle repairs and maintains requisite D.O.T. reporting.
- Arranges vehicle fueling in most cost efficient manner.
- Monitor all maintenance performed by vendors.
- Arranges temporary vehicles as required.
Monitors compliance with all federal, state and local vehicle operating and safety codes and regulations:
- Monitors driver's requisite operating skills.
- Arranges drivers training and testing as required.
- Establishes requisite D.O.T. operating files for drivers.
Ensures application of sa