Natera is seeking a Manager, (Transplant) Medical Advisory to lead Natera's medical advisory board, which includes assigning and organizing tasks for the team of high-level advisors.
- Requests feedback on important topics
- Organizes advisory board meetings and events
- Provides actionable feedback to the Natera team
- Complete related projects
- Responsible for assisting in creating monthly newsletters and communications for all Natera advisors and speakers
- Provides training on Natera products and new updates.
- Creates and maintains relationships with key opinion leaders in the field of transplant medicine.
- Additional responsibilities include review of Natera collateral (brochures, website, and other marketing materials)