I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyzes organizational development and training needs and plans, coordinates, and delivers programs based on those needs.
• Responsible for the effective development, coordination and presentation of curriculum and development programs and ensures alignment with the talent management strategy to support the strategic goals and effectiveness of the overall organization.
• Actively searches, creatively designs, implements, and measures effective methods to develop identified competencies and enhance performance and engagement of all employees.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking.
• Continuous: sitting, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods.
• Frequent: walking.
• Occasional: standing, stooping/bending, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, lifting and carrying usual weight of 1 pound up to 5 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level, frequent gripping of an object.
• Operates computer, typewriter, calculator, telephone, fax and printer.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, education, healthcare or related field.
• Five (5) years experience in training and organizational development, preferably in a comparable organization in healthcare.
• Three (3) years supervisory or leadership experience.