5 - 7 years
Posted 46 days ago
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, this position is responsible for the design, development and administration of a competitive, cost-effective, customer-focused and legally compliant total rewards program for employees of Saint Agnes Medical Center (SAMC), including those in Saint Agnes Medical Foundation. This position directs the job documentation and evaluation process, develops the annual salary structure based on relevant market data, and ensures the alignment of staff compensation within the Medical Center's salary structure by proactively analyzing and recommending adjustments to maintain internal and external equity. The incumbent develops, administers and ensures legal compliance for compensation programs and a performance evaluation system supportive of a pay-for-performance philosophy. This position works in collaboration with Trinity Health Total Rewards & Benefits team to ensure benefit plans are aligned with SAMC's strategic objectives, including Wellness initiatives and people-centered health strategies. In addition, this position is responsible for the effective communication of compensation and benefit programs to Saint Agnes staff and leadership. As a member of the Human Resources leadership team, the incumbent works to ensure HR policies and programs are current and relevant, as well as ensuring process optimization and standardization initiatives are implemented in a manner that supports Saint Agnes Medical Center's competitive position in the local market.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
2. A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Human Resources is required, with a focus in compensation and benefits preferred.
3. A minimum of two (2) years of leadership experience is required.
4. Business acumen, research methodology, quantitative analytic abilities, proposal writing, leadership, highly developed interpersonal skills, and advanced knowledge of computer applications and spreadsheets are required.
5. Professional certification in a related field (PHR, SPHR, CCP, etc.) is preferred.