Lead. Sell. Win.
Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind of company. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile is redefining the way businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Thanks to an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network that delivers outstanding wireless experiences, we’re proud to serve approximately 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. We’re looking for bold, uncompromising sales professionals to bring our products and services to market. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and unleash your true potential.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Manager, T-Mobile @Work
You’re a rare breed of professional: competitive, collaborative, and absolutely high-energy. Come take the reins here and lead a sales team of Account Executives, that is responsible for outside direct sales to business accounts within a local market. It’s all about your coaching skills, as the team looks to you for inspiration and guidance. Here are some key details of the position:
• You’ll interview, hire, train, and develop your staff as you see fit
• The team will look to you to implement key operational initiatives in the field while maintaining high ethical and procedural standards
• Of course, you’ll also lead the team to meet or exceed overall sales quota for your assigned region
• Coordinate and run frequent sales meetings
• Your creative business generation skills are welcome here, as you work with your team to increase market share to achieve and exceed performance targets related to subscribers, revenue, churn and CPGA
• Your gift for closing the sale is crucial, as you'll be spending at least 70% of your time mentoring your staff in the field
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
So what does it take to succeed in this role? First off, you’re a pro at combining winning people skills with true big-picture thinking. You also have a knack for attracting and keeping top talent. If this describes you, read on:
• You have 6 years outside sales experience
• Strong coaching skills to help develop your team
• You’re a seasoned negotiator
• You’ve got a proven track record of high-yield direct sales success
• You’ve got the chops to confidently make presentations to large groups
• You’ve also got a working familiarity with basic HR and recruiting practices
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but we’ll also consider an individual with equivalent experience
• As this role requires some local travel, you need a valid license, a satisfactory driving record, and proof of insurance.
Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
• Competitive base pay plus commissions
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
This is more than your average sales management role. It’s a chance to build something lasting with a company (and products) you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. We invite you to apply today.