Manager - Telemetry / Cardiovascular
????????We are looking for Manager - Telemetry/Cardiovascular for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: Manager - Telemetry/Cardiovascular
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Manager - Telemetry/Cardiovascular
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Nights
- The Manager of Cardiovascular is responsible for the activities, supervision, management and direction of the Cardiovascular Department in accordance with organizational and departmental philosophy and goals.
- This position will assist the Director in maintaining the highest degree of clinical and operational performance of the Department.
- The manager is responsible for leadership of Cardiovascular personnel and/or students and functions as a resource for physicians, nursing staff and patients.
- Responsible for the delivery of professional nursing care and provides leadership to staff.
- Requires basic understanding and ability to utilize the nursing process, develop and enforce guidelines of medical plan of care and departmental policies.
- Assess patients in order to plan, intervene and evaluate care.
- CA RN license, NHS Stroke, BLS & ACLS certification.
- B.A./B.S preferred.
- 1-3years of progressive hospital/nursing management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired.
- Evidence of experience which defines competency in Cardiovascular, hospital and healthcare management.
- Evidence of experience in successful administration and leadership of organizational management programs.