Manager Technology Solutions
- Ensure that each project is executed on time, within budget and respecting the initial scope agreed upon with the customer.
- Assist the account teams and clients in providing:
- Analysis support and development of intelligent reporting and dashboard.
- Development and on-going support of visualizations for all areas of Corporate Real Estate.
- On-going support and development of JLL internal systems (such as OSIS and RED).
- Devise and promote creative data visualization to derive actionable intelligence.
- Financial modeling, analysis and compilation of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Forecasting / trending of performance data.
- Support problem solving recommendations based on data interpretation and analysis.
- Use of advanced statistical concepts to determine significance and data relevance.
- Develop, implement, and support data integration from multiple systems into manageable data warehouses into analytic data models.
- Provide subject matter expertise for all data related processes and analyses.
- Monitor the project budget and progress, estimate the remaining budget based on the current status, identify possible budget overruns and working with the customer to implement change orders for scope changes.
- Review and approve timesheets and expenses for owned projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Information Technology, Statistics or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with IWMS solutions (Tririga, FM Systems, Archibus, Manhattan)
- Conceptual knowledge of AutoCAD, preferred.
- Experience with process improvements, Six Sigma, ISO, a plus.
- Experience with project delivery methodologies.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENCES
- PMP certification, preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Corporate Real Estate
- Experience with other data and statistical applications (PowerPivot, Tableau, PowerBI, SAS, Minitab)
- Broad understanding of Facilities, Real Estate and Asset Management industry and practices in Space Management, Corporate Real Estate, Operations and Management and Asset Management including inventory and move management.
- Ability to manage project deliverables.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Strong desire and aptitude to learn.
- Ability to train and teach others.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Conceptual knowledge of relational databases and experience with data management.