The Manager, Technology Sales is accountable to drive a sales team to execute on Ricoh's Equipment and Services Strategy; leading a team of Technology Specialists for Ricoh.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for driving a sales team to execute on Ricoh's Equipment and Services Strategy, capabilities, standards and actions.
- Responsible for profitable equipment and core services growth for assigned accounts, including contract retention and expansion, and addition of services.
- Hold Technology Specialists accountable to drive sales activities, achieve specific KPIs, and close deals at the client level resulting in deeper penetration into the account.
- Set clear expectations by creating rigor and routine and inspecting activity that supports the sales objectives.
- Collaborates with internal resources to align activities, support and talent to deliver sales.
- Actively engages peers and specialty areas to address issues or to develop stronger processes for driving growth.
- Coaches and develops talent.
- Assesses talent and identifies strengths and weakness.
- Coach Technology Specialist through the defined selling methodology ensuring they grasp the fundamentals and hones their abilities to meet high standards
- Create development plans with Technology Specialist to continually challenge them to raise the bar.
- Engages proactively to achieve company financial targets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor degree required or equivalent experience in related field.
- 7+ years experience selling products and services.
- 5+ years sales management experience.
- Consultative / Sales experience.