$80K — $100K *
Adare is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual to join our business support team focused on customer service and quality. This role is responsible for writing high-quality technical proposals for various CDMO service offerings including Co-Development, Technology Transfer, and others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
In this role, you will be responsible for writing high-quality technical proposals for various CDMO service offerings including Co-Development, Technology Transfer, and others according to Adare’s processes and procedures.
In this role, you will be responsible for generation of Technical proposals by:
· Review and understand the RFP/RFQ/RFI, etc. and search, collect and elaborate information functional to generate initial TPP
· Collect drug/product information via systematic search via literature, compendia, international food/drug agencies, and intellectual property/patent sources
· Properly manage data and secure appropriate documentation archiving
· Liaise with Adare Departments involved in the design of project plans to define and incorporate in the proposal tasks and duration/workload estimate
In this role, you will be supporting the following activities,
· Support the process for the generation of scientific papers and technical documentation to promote Adare Technologies and support MKT initiatives
· Support PhDev depts. by drafting Papers, Posters, Whitepapers, Presentations, Webinars, etc.
· Proactively identify and suggest experimental case studies to be used for new publications and MKT material.
· Directly liaise with Journal and Editors/Reviewers for securing publication in Peer Reviewed Journals
· Collecting and organizing data and info for tech acquisition and due diligence activities as required
· Works effectively under deadlines.
· Acts as the company’s representative by showing respect and being ambassador for the established beliefs and behaviors of the Company.
· Participates in the development and implementation of methods, procedures and regulations necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
· Respects policies, procedures and regulations in force in the company.
· Completes assigned tasks in a safe manner and in a constant state of alertness.
· Upholds Company policies, including the Professional Conduct Policy and Prohibition Against Harassment Policy, and the Business Ethics and Conduct Code
· Works in a cooperative manner with managers, supervisors, coworkers, customers and the public.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· BS/BA degree from a four-year accredited university or college; plus 5 years of related experience required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Background in Pharmaceutical with specific experience in development of oral drug products
· Thorough understanding of the CDMO/CMO business model and dynamics.
· Minimum of three years’ experience in solid dosage form and enabling technologies
· Previous experience in project plan/proposal writing
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including advanced skills in MS Office Suite and MS Project
· Experience in the generation of scientific papers for peer-reviewed journals.
· Digital literacy
· Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to coordinate, contribute to and work within a cross-functional team and SMEs.
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Able to prioritize duties and manage multiple projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
· Must possess the ability to take initiative to complete assignments and job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
· Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to accommodate up to 20% travel.
Valid through: 12/15/2020