- Responsible for people management of a team, providing performance reviews, continual feedback, coaching and career growth for direct reports.
- Hire and mentor a team of hardware module technology TPMs.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team.
- Scale the organization to support multiple fast-paced product categories.
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators.
- Develop and drive best practices and technology development processes.
- Work closely with the Wireless & Audio leaderships and core teams, driving the investigation, definition, and delivery of next generation modules and subsystems.
- Manage cross-functional Audio and/or Wireless technology programs.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- 5+ years of experience with building and managing a team of Technical Program Managers.
- 5+ years of experience in technical program management.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Acoustic Engineering, or other Engineering degree and/or experience.
- Communication and interpersonal experience including relationship building and collaboration within cross-functional team.
- Organizational, coordination and multitasking experience.
- Experience understanding product requirements and translating needs into plans.
- Experience working with a cross-disciplinary team of hardware engineers, software engineers, and operations engineers.
- Knowledge of module/system qualification, validation and characterization processes.
- Knowledge of phase gate approach to technology development projects.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated experience to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
- Experience working on consumer electronics products.