What you will do:
- Oversee paper performance for assigned customers and printers.
- Provide trouble shooting for assigned customers and printers, this includes investigation and analysis which improves the performance of UPM paper.
- Facilitate the claim process including negotiations.
- Educate end users with respect to new products, business and technology.
- Actively communicate and collaborate with various partners including customers, printers, sales and UPM mills.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to customers, printers, sales and UPM mills.
- Advise UPM mills regarding general market conditions and mill performance.
- Lead trial runs, this includes determination of runs and ensuring runs are accurate and correct.
Who you are:
- You have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- You have at least ten (10) years' experience in technical customer service or a similar field.
- You have experience within the paper industry (preferred).
- You are willing to travel on a regular (weekly) basis.
This is what we offer for you:
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.