- Assist the company’s clients to prepare annual and/or quarterly financial statements and disclosures for external reporting in accordance with GAAP and the accounting closure process.
- Identify accounting issues and create necessary accounting memoranda to support accounting treatment in accordance with GAAP.
- Provide technical guidance on accounting issues and application of accounting principles and regulatory pronouncements for clients.
- Perform research and analysis on internal controls, policy development, documentation and compliance reporting for clients.
- Understand and respond to clients’ technical accounting project requests.
- Must be willing to travel to client work sites throughout Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or related field and five years of relevant experience.