goPuff is seeking a Technical Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager to join our Accounting & Finance team as the company rapidly expands.
- Research and document technical accounting issues that arise including issues relating to stock based compensation, business combinations and revenue recognition
- Understanding of and compliance with existing U.S. GAAP and the implementation of new accounting standards
- Work closely with and serve as a key point of contact for the Company's external auditors and consultants to ensure compliance with accounting standards and Company policies
- Assist with due diligence on potential acquisitions and assist in integrations
- Lead annual review and documentation for Intangible Assets & Goodwill impairment procedures
- Prepare and maintain corporate accounting policies
- Draft quarterly and annual financial statements including footnote disclosures
- Manage lender compliance with periodic covenant calculations and financial reporting requirements
- Assist with other Ad-Hoc Accounting and Finance needs or projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with at least 8 years of experience
- CPA licence with Big 4 or large accounting firm experience
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Experience with preparing financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Proficient writing skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills and responsiveness
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience with Oracle a plus
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to goPuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.