This IT management position will have responsibility for the overall delivery of the Revenue Strategy initiatives to create an Omni-Channel platform incorporating the following capabilities:
1. Web based, cloud hosted point-of-sale application
2. Centralized discounting
3. Centralized billing/pricing
4. Centralized invoicing/shopping cart
5. Payment processing and peripheral integration
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define the strategy and desired outcomes of assigned program(s) that are aligned to the strategic objectives of the business.
- Work in partnership with business leaders to obtain and commit necessary associate resources at the appropriate time, level, and expertise to support the programs.
- Deliver programs on time and on budget with superior quality.
- Coordinate all activities with, and report regularly to senior leadership/sponsorship teams.
- Monitor and mitigate project, program, and operational execution risks.
- Provide oversight to ensure completion of program deliverables. Ensure entire programs are delivered on time and on budget with superior quality.
- Provide oversight to teams of individuals from cross functional teams, as well as vendors to accomplish program outcomes.
- Establish appropriate project management tools, processes and procedures for the corporate project management office as well as ensuring compliance with such tools.
- Manage the program budget, putting in place financial disciplines and ensuring their execution to meet or beat budget.
- Develop contract and manage vendor relationships and ensure their delivery, on time and on budget.
- Responsible for the delivery of project components.
- Leveraging Azure to build-out cloud solutions
- Incorporating DevOps into the project and team culture
- Performance management and career development for PMs, BAs, and Software Engineers
- Networking and establishing relationships across our DIY and Assisted Product teams
- Program delivery for multiple work streams leveraging an Agile delivery methodology
Education / Experience
- 9 years of business and/or consulting experience.
- 6 years of project management experience.
- Program management experience leading very large, mission-critical programs that involve significant business change.
- Experience leading large teams in a matrix management environment.
- Demonstrated track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Experience developing and managing program budgets.
- Strong knowledge of business case development including cost/benefit analysis, NPV, current and future state assessments.
- Experience developing and negotiating partnerships with external vendors/suppliers.
- Experience managing vendor agreements and tracking service levels.
- Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and persuade a wide range of audiences.
- Superior supervisory and matrix management skills and ability to oversee tasks delegated to others.
- Experience in telecommunication management and/or call-center operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field or an equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.