Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
The Team Member Advocate Manager will lead a global team that provides 1:1 team member advocacy and coaching support in multidisciplinary wellbeing topics, career coaching, personal and professional development, and support and referrals in mental health and employee relations services. The leader will partner closely with other programs within Micron that support team member wellbeing, development and engagement.
- Manage daily operations of the team of advocates; provide leadership, mentorship, and professional development and feedback; prioritize and define work tasks.
- Provide regular feedback to senior leaders on the program progress and impact at the local level.
- Collaborate with other program leaders to share program feedback and to create new opportunities for enhancing team member experience and further strengthening workplace culture.
- Provide confidential consultation to team members who need support in personal and professional wellbeing topics, or workplace concerns. Deliver appropriate coaching feedback and referrals, in alignment with Micron and community resources.
- Foster a supportive work environment. Contribute to driving team member engagement as a positive face at site activities, lead team member site engagement events, encourage team member social connections.
- Enable enhanced team member wellbeing. Assess the need for additional support via program awareness of a referral to healthcare resources.
- Bring awareness to internal and external Micron resources. Programs include health and wellbeing resources provided by Micron and in the community.
- Provide career counseling and serve as an extension of Reach conversations.
- Receive workplace concerns. Assess if situation requires escalation, or referral for additional resources. Help to interpret workplace policies.
- Integrate people related programs in areas of wellbeing, performance, diversity and inclusion, learning and development, and workplace policies at the individual level. Have a comprehensive understanding of all people programs.
- Stay abreast of current workplace trends and world and community events that impact personal wellbeing.
- Track coaching interactions data to determine trends and potential workplace interventions. Provide feedback and suggestions to leadership.
- Facilitate information tables, classes, and presentations on advocacy and coaching topics to grow site-level awareness and impact.
- Ability and comfort speaking to all levels of leadership, and large groups.
- Comprehensive understanding of all people related programs in areas of performance, wellness, diversity and inclusion, learning and development, and workplace policies.
- In-depth knowledge of wellbeing programming and delivery of wellbeing supportrequired.
- Telephonic/Skype support to Micron team members at additional sites.
- Serve as a connection point between team members and other internal and external Micron resources.
- Provide effective solutions for ensuring team members are aware of existing programs, resources and opportunities.
- Contribute to driving team member engagement through creating opportunities to interact with TM’s at each site. Facilitate information tables, teaching classes, and giving presentations are examples.
- Solicit feedback from team members and leaders to ensure programs and offerings are meeting their needs.
- Leadership experience in a global team.
- 5-10 years in corporate wellness, behavioral health, career counseling, employee relations or organizational change management.
- Bachelor’s Science Degree in wellness, organizational psychology, health sciences,
- Preferred Certifications: Career coaching, leadership coaching, or life coaching.
- Experience in multinational company and tech industry preferred.
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Requirement ID: 128653