Reporting to the Executive Director, the Manager for Talent Program Management is responsible for implementing the short-term plan for performance management, diversity and inclusion and succession planning and establishing and implementing a sustainable long term strategy. TheManager will design, implement, and manage programs and initiatives to ensure our performance management, diversity and inclusion strategy and succession planning aligns to the organizations goals, and is inclusive of employee needs. He/she will develop and enable culture based performance management, diversity and inclusion and succession planning programs that continue to differentiate our culture of a patient centric organization with authentically lived values making it a great place towork.
Education & Experience
- Post graduate degree in Behavioural Sciences, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent required.
- Ten (10) + years of talent management related experience with a minimum of five (5) years in a leadership role.
- Certification in HR or Talent-related specialty from an approved organization (SHRM, HCI, NAHCR, HRCI, AAMM, ASPR, AIRS, etc.) preferred.
- Must have a successful track record in leading the talent function.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Significant change management experience in regulated, complex, public sector, multi-stakeholder, unionized environments.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to foster a motivating, encouraging and respectful work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a variety of partners and lead change, and support teams.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability toexplain, influence, listen, instruct, give clear feedback, and ask insightful questions
- Strong project management skills including planning, logistics, program management, scheduling, and budget adherence.
- Innovative thinking and problem solver
- Ability to think strategically, and objectively and experience developing and implementing large scale projects and change initiatives
- Quality service orientation; continuously seeks to develop and improve service and programdelivery, standards and practices.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.