$100K — $150K *
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doingPOSITION SUMMARY:
Under the general direction of the Senior Director, Talent Development & Learning, the Manager, Talent Management supports various Talent Development programs like Succession Planning and Performance Management. Seeking a forward thinking, action biased professional who has a passion for Talent Management and is excited to make a meaningful impact in strengthening the experience of all associates.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelors Degree in I/O Psychology, Organization Development (OD), Organization Design, Change Leadership or HR Management or related field with at least seven (7) years applied experience in Talent Management or Organizational Effectiveness. Change Management Certification or experience is a plus.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Subject matter expertise/solid foundation in Talent Management and/or Organization Development
2. Experience in conducting needs analysis and aligning solutions to organization needs.
3. Collaborator that has the ability work across large organizations
4. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
5. Ability to facilitate group meetings and interventions.
6. Strong presentation skills
7. Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
8. Experience with large-scale projects and initiatives.
9. Strong consulting, strategic thinking and leadership skills balanced with the ability to execute a strategy
10. Ability to influence dynamically and energize multidiscipline work teams to learn and apply new skills and techniques that respond to business needs
11. Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business issues, apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions, and the ability to design programs to address and respond to these challenges
12. Ability to resolve associate issues effectively and efficiently
13. Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business issues, apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions, and the ability to design programs to address and respond to these challenges
14. Excellent consultative and facilitation skills
15. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
16. Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
17. Adept at handling sensitive and confidential situations
What AmerisourceBergen offersWe offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
• Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
• Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
• Paid volunteer time off
• Life insurance and disability protection
• Pet insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
About AmerisourceBergenAmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Primary LocationUnited States-Pennsylvania-Conshohocken
Washington 227 Washington St Conshohocken 19428
JobHuman Resources Jobs
Valid through: 1/29/2021