THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your key responsibilities:
- Collecting and analyzing data to understand needs, diagnose issues, and define pragmatic solutions.
- Working with Talent/OD Director, Business Talent Managers, Learning and Development team, HR and other functional partners to deploy enterprise Talent/OD programs and execute change initiatives.
- Supporting execution of complex projects from initiation to completion, to achieve contracted outcomes.
- Assisting with facilitation of meetings, focus groups, and other working sessions to help solve difficult problems and align disparate viewpoints.
- Conducting research on talent/OD best practices to support continuous improvement.
Key knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Solid subject matter expertise across two or more core disciplines of talent management, leadership development, and organizational effectiveness.
- Strong consulting skills—e.g., asking questions, contributing ideas, challenging and promoting thinking, clarifying critical issues.
- Able to contribute to production of sound and insightful analyses, presentations, and reports with limited direction.
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, HRMS, Workday and data visualization tools (such as OrgVue or Tableau)—able to both create and interpret sophisticated analyses.
- Strong writing and editing skills—clear, concise, compelling.
- Able to develop project plans, budgets, and vendor relationships with limited direction.
- Demonstrates—the ability to produce high-quality work products with limited guidance; exceptional attention to detail and work product visual presentation; a positive; 'can-do' attitude'; exceptional collegiality; high personal accountability for results.
- Able to successfully navigate complexity, ambiguity, and pressure to get things done in a dynamic, "start-up" type culture.
Your qualification profile:
- 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources
- 3-5+ years' experience in consulting or corporate roles focused on talent management, leadership development, and organizational development.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree in industrial/organizational psychology or MBA desirable.